Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
JonasWellyParticipantUpdate for anyone still watching this thread: just met up with the woman from milfs-near-me.com. No jokes, this is the best experience I’ve had in months. Like finally, a milf dating website that isn’t fake or full of dudes pretending to be women.
8
JonasWellyParticipantJust chiming in to say milfs-near-me.com is lowkey the best milf website I’ve used all year. You don’t get that weird fake cam girl spam like you... Read more...
I actually just made a profile on that MILFs Near Me site after reading your post. You’re right, the profiles look way more real than anything I saw before!
Also wild that you mentioned Ashley Madison… I always thought that was just for people cheating on their spouses. Didn’t realize it was one of the best milf dating apps out there… Has anyone else used AdultFriend Finder recently? I signed up like a year ago but didn’t stick around. Wondering if it’s still good for apps to find milfs or if it’s past its prime.91 -
AuthorPosts