Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Element77ParticipantFollowing this thread. Might try WannaHookup again too. The whole website for one night stands scene changes fast. One month it’s dry, next month everyone’s horny af lol.
29
Element77ParticipantHonestly I used to think all one-night stand dating site options were scams. But once I stopped expecting dating and just started being upfront, it changed the game.
Fling is still underrated imo. It’s messy but it delivers if you’re patient. And don’t forget, the best one night stand sites for you might be different based on location. Some of these are dead in smaller towns.29
Element77ParticipantI’m with Together2Night got me laid in like, 4 hours. Girl messaged me first and said “I’m bored. You hosting?” 😂 Felt fake but she actually showed.
I’ve tried like every one night stand site and most are trash. But Fling worked for me twice. Not all profiles are real though… you gotta know how to spot the fakes.
Also tried Ashley Madison, it’s weirdly active if you’re cool with married people sneakin around. Definitely not boring.10 -
AuthorPosts