I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by health blogger Monique. It was nice to get a recognition from another great blogger, it came as a lovely surprise. If you love natural hair, health, and fitness, family, nerd and geek entertainment, Monique’s blog is a great place to be. Writing this blog has been like a light refreshment compared to the deep articles I normally write about.
What does a ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ entail?
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news
7 Interesting Facts about Me
- People read my articles and see me as an epitome of strength. Which is true but in real life I am rather quiet, reserved and somewhat shy. The lioness in me comes out when I’m holding the pen and paper or when I am on stage.
- My favorite musical artists are Coldplay, Enya and Kofi Nino (my Boaz). They are the only artists I would go to see at a concert.
- One of my biggest dreams in life is to see an eagle, because I believe I have the spirit of an eagle. I traveled to Cornwell last summer (drove for 5 hours) just to see the golden Eagle but it rained on the day we were meant to go to Paradise Park. Nino has promised me that he will take me to see the Eagle one day.
- I love nature, taking long walks in the woods and I keep fit by jogging regularly.
- I have been referred to as a prophetess by a number of people. I don’t know why but maybe it is because I have the gift of dreams. My dreams often come to pass in ways that are unbelievable.
- My favorite color is orange, I have always been drawn to this color because of it’s vibrancy and energy. As a person who has often walked alone and misunderstood, I find strength and freedom in this colour. Its a colour which dominates my decor and wardrobe.
- I had a very unhappy childhood, somewhat traumatic and was mostly misunderstood which I blamed myself as I thought I was beyond love and understanding. My childhood made me into the woman I am today. I chose to have many children in life because of this very reason. I wanted little innocent people who belonged to me whom I could love and they would in return love me back, for I never really knew what it felt like to be completely loved for who I was are until I had children. Today I am loved because I am a mother.